Employment - Open Positions
Director of Business Development
Business & Private Aviation Consultancy
Moser Aviation is the trusted advisor to businesses and individuals that engage in business or private aviation. We integrate with other professional services and specialize in operational and fiscal risk management and mitigation as well as business efficiency analysis and implementation. We also provide private charter and aircraft management services for our fleet of business jets and private aircraft. We have a proven track record and maintain a peerless level of experience and professionalism in our leadership team. We value safety, customer service, compliance, and business efficiency.
Reports to the President. This team member is responsible for identifying, meeting with and conducting discovery with new and existing clients. The successful candidate will be responsible for establishing and maintaining customer relationships with key stake holders, contacting prospective clients, tracking and reporting daily activity, following up on leads, identifying additional opportunities and other duties as required. This position will be expected to meet quarterly and annual development metrics. The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting and collaborating with other team members on operational risk, fiscal risk, financial and organizational analysis as well as sourcing service providers for our clients.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree
- 3+ Years business development experience
- 3+ Year’s experience in the aviation industry
- 3+ Year’s management experience
- Pilot or Maintenance leadership background preferred
- Competitive, tenacious and results driven
- Self-motivated with proven ability to perform well under pressure and against aggressive goals
Compensation: Negotiable, director level position
Benefits: Moser Aviation offers the following benefits for all of its employees:
- Competitive health benefits program
- 401k w/ company matching
- Paid time off
- Insight into the best practices of the aviation industry
- Moser Aviation is an award winning supporter of our National Guard and Reserve employees
Closeout All resumes and cover letters must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and be received by 31 Jul 2016 to be considered.